Monday, October 09, 2006

Reminders

a. Today (Monday!) is the last day to take the Unit Test. Note that it takes place in Science Center C!

b. Problem Set 2 has been posted already and is due on Friday, Oct 13th.

c. Problem Set 1 Solutions have been posted on the website. I will return your graded problem sets (PS1) by Monday the 16th at most (probably earlier) and I ll do my best to return PS 2 before the hourly.

d. The first hourly will take place on Oct 18th. An exam memo with all the necessary details, including material covered in the hourly will be available on the official EC10 website by the end of the week.

e. Note that the first three lectures by Prof Mankiw have been uploaded and are available for viewing (especially for those of you that might have missed any of them).

f. I will hold my regular office hours this week, on Wednesday, 7-8:30pm, in Room 112 in Littauer (first floor).

g. I have scheduled a review section for Tuesday, the 17th, 7:30-9:30 in Sever 103. If you cannot make it at this time, please drop me a line for alternative arrangements.

No comments: